Free, One-click, lightning fast wireless transfers of pictures and videos from your iPad or iPhone to your PC or Mac!
MediaTransfer gives you a simple way to wirelessly transfer the videos and pictures you have taken with your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC...
* A single tap to upload, on the MediaTransfer iPhone icon.
* Get reminders when it's time to upload again... and tap the reminder to start transferring from your iPhone.
* Transfer as fast as your network will allow: On local wireless we consistently get over 15Mbps transfer rates on average and 18Mbps at peaks from our iPhone 4!
* Direct to your computer: No middle man, and your pictures are never on someone else's server!
* No limit on your video length or picture sizes!
* All video and picture information embedded by the iPhone (such as Location Data and Orientation) is maintained.
* Automatically transfers only the pictures or videos that have not already been transferred.
* One app that works on your iPad and iPhone
You set up how you want the app to behave and then it's designed to be as simple as possible for the user to start. (While allowing detailed customization)
The result: An extremely significant-other friendly app.
MediaTransfer is also extremely customizable, and you can edit the Custom Filename Override section to have it name the files it sends however you like, in whatever directory format you like.
Why we created it:
In looking at some existing solutions to transferring media pictures & videos, we found that one or more of the following was true:
* You had to select the items you wanted to upload - which is very time consuming.
* You had to upload via someone else’s server - much, much slower than a direct transfer and puts your pictures & videos on someone else’s computer!
* With other apps, there may be limits to the lengths of your videos.
* Some other apps do not retain the things like location, or orientation of your pictures and videos.
Flexible folder/name support:
MediaTransfer allows you to use just a basic transfer of all pictures & videos into a single directory/folder. If you want to, you can separate them out by month, year or day. You can even completely customize filenames and directory structure. Note that you must create the directory structure on your computer for MediaTransfer to transfer your files. See this note regarding why.
Before posting a bad review, please contact support - we are here, and glad to help.